Website RMA with Return Orders Management
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Management Odoo App
This app allows your customer(s) to create return RMA orders and manage your backend sales team of Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) requests by customer.
An app also allows your customer to view return order(s) from My Account Portal of your website.
- Customers can create RMA return orders by logging into the Portal / My Account portal of your website.
- Customers can go to order and click the "Return" button to return an item which will generate a return order (RMA Order) in the backend.
- Customers can see the list of RMA orders in the Portal / My Account of your website after submitting a request.
- Allow your customer to specify the return reason while submitting a request for RMA.
- We have added workflow on return order in the backend: (Draft->Confirm->Approve->Return)
- Allow your stock team to do return pickings from delivery orders form (Odoo Standard Feature). It allows only single product/item on RMA order so if you want to allow your customer to request for multiple sales order line return cases and then want to return RMA in backend with multiple items/products then it will need multiple RMA. If you want multiple lines link on single RMA Order (Return Order) you can check our app https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/website_request_return_rma_odoo/
- System link up of RMA order with Sales order as shown.
- On the customer form a smart button showing all return RMA orders related to that customer.
- Print RMA PDF Report - Print Return Report as shown sample
- Return Orders
- Return Orders