Website Blogs Access / Restriction
Hide Blog Posts to Public / Guest on Website
Hide Blogs Posts to Logged in Portal Users on Website
Blogs Show for Internal Users / Employees (Private Blogs)
This app allow your website admin to configure option on blog posts whether blogs posts will be shown to All, Internal Users Only or Internal Users + Logged in Portal Users (Three options as shown in below screenshots).
- Allow your blogs creator to specify whether blog posts will be visible to all website visitors / Logged in users or only to internal users so for that you have to configure option on backend blog posts form.
- You can also configure visibility option on blog and once you create any blog post under that blog then that visibility apply as default but still you can change it if you want on blog post level.
- Options explanation:
- Visibility to All -> If this option is selected then that blog post will be visible to all (Guests / Visitors + Portal Logged in Users + Internal Users / Employees).
- Logged in Users and Internal User -> If this option is selected then that blog post will be visible to only logged in users (portal users) and internal users.
- Only Internal Users: If this option is selected then that blog post will be visible to only internal users so it becomes private blogs so your employees can only see it.