Salesperson Own Customers/Contacts
Customers/Contacts Filter on Sale Orders and Invoice for SalesPerson
Salesperson / Sales User Own Customer / Contact in Odoo
This app allows your salesperson to see your own customers/contacts on sales order and invoice view. And also it restrict salesperson to see all the contacts in the contacts menu of Odoo.
- Salesperson can view only customers/contact where he/she set as Salesperson.
- Allow you to set multiple Salesperson(s) on customer/contact form. So only selected Salespersons can see contacts/customers in the list.
- Salesperson on Quote/Sales order can view and select his/her own customers only.
- Salesperson on Invoice/Bill can view and select his/her own customers only.
- Own customers on sales order and invoice forms for salesperson login. Make sure you set "View Limited Customers" group on that Salesperson related user form.
- Allow your Salesperson can see Own Customer(s)/ Contact(s)/ Vendor(s).
- Allow your Salesperson can see Own Customer in the Sale Order.
- Allow your Salesperson to see Own Customer into Invoices.
- Manager can assign Multiple Salesperson to customer form.
- Add Multiple Salespersons or one Salesperson into the Salesperson field on customer/contact form.
- While creating invoice from sales order system will pass Salesperson to invoice form.
- Salespeople can access their own customers only.