Point of Sales (POS) RMA Management
Return Material Authorization Management [RMA] for POS
Repair - Scrap - Replacement for Return Order Management for POS
Point of Sales RMA Return Merchandise Authorization
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Management Odoo App
This app allows your POS customer to create Return Material Authorization (RMA) for Point of Sales Order from the portal and allows your team to create and manage RMA with Repair, Scrap, Replacement options.
This app allows your POS customer(s) to create return RMA orders for multiple products on the same return order and management of Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and also allow your POS customer to view return order(s) from My Account Portal of your website.
- Your customer can go to the POS Order in Portal My Account of your website and create an RMA request. Customers can create an RMA return order by logging into Portal / My Account as shown.
- Allow your team to manage Return Material Authorization requests in the backend. Customers can go to the POS order list view and click the "Create RMA" button to return an item which will generate a return order (RMA Order) in the backend.
- Customers can see the list of RMA orders in Portal / My Account of your website.
- Allow your customer to specify the return reason during creation of RMA for POS order.
- We have added workflow on return order in backend (Draft -> Confirm -> Approve -> Return). Allow your stock inventory team to do return pickings from delivery orders (Odoo Standard Feature) using the return button on the delivery order picking of POS. It allows your customer to make multiple products/items on RMA order requests from the website.
- Before confirming, allow your team to select methods on Return Material Authorization Lines.
- Allow the manager to approve the Return Material Authorization confirmed request.
- Allow the team to create repair orders directly from the Return Material Authorization form.
- Allow the team to create scrap directly from the Return Material Authorization form.
- Allow the team to create a replacement order (Sales order with zero price) directly from the Return Material Authorization form.
- Print Return Material Authorization in pdf format as shown.
- Send by email Return Material Authorization to the customer as shown.
- Pos Order form has reference of Return Material Authorization RMA.
- Customer form has reference of all Return Material Authorization orders belonging to them.
- On the customer form a smart button showing all return RMA orders related to that customer.
- Print RMA PDF Report Print Return Report.
- Link Button "RMA Orders" My Account Portal on POS Order List View.
- For more details you can check depenand apps.
- POS User/Manager ===> Oliver Addict
- Customer ===> Azure Interior