Bank Statement Selection On Payments
Bank Statement Select on Customer and Supplier Payments - Odoo Module
This app adds features on customer payment and supplier payment to allow your Accounting / Invoicing Team users to link payment with bank statement direct through payment menu or customer invoices / supplier invoices with register payment button. After selecting the bank statement on payment and then validating payment, the module will add a bank statement line on the selected bank statement.
- Accounting User(s) can select a bank statement while registering Customer Payments and Vendor Payments / Supplier Payments from the Payment menu of Odoo.
- Accounting User(s) can select a bank statement while they are on the customer invoices menu and make payment through the select register payment option button.
- Accounting User(s) can select a bank statement while they are on the vendor bills menu and make payment through the select register payment option button.
- Accounting User(s) can see bank statement lines through the accounting overview menu after validation of payment. So the system will automatically add a bank statement line after validation of customer payment and supplier payment with selection of bank statement.
- App integrates your bank statement with customer payment and vendor payment.
- a bank statement must be created and opened in order to select it while registering payments and also make sure the payment method journal and your bank statement journal must be the same.