Process Costing in Manufacturing Process in Odoo
Manufacturing / Production Order Process Costing in Odoo
Material Cost / Labour Cost / Overhead Cost on Bill of Material
Material Cost / Labour Cost / Overhead Cost on Manufacturing Order
Manufacturing Process Costing App in Odoo
This app allows you to do process costing (Material Cost, Labour Cost, Overheads) for manufacturing orders.
- Allow you to configure Direct material cost, Direct labour cost, Overhead cost on Bill of Materials.
- Manufacturing Order with Direct material cost, Direct labour cost, Overhead cost from Bill of Materials.
- Distributed Direct material cost, Direct labour cost, Overhead cost to Work Orders from Manufacturing order when you press create work order button on manufacturing order.
- Allow you to update Actual Qty on work orders for Direct material cost, Direct labour cost, Overhead cost which will auto reflect/update on Manufacturing order costing lines so you can see real time actual qty on Manufacturing order based on your work order / work center operations.
- When you update Qty on Manufacturing order it will auto update all cost lines based on that.
- Print Process Costing Report from BOM and Manufacturing order.
- Allow you to have an Analysis (BI) report for Manufacturing process costing.
- Work order allows you to update actual qty spent for that operation for all costing lines.
- This app does NOT create any accounting entry for costing of manufacturing.
- Allow you to determine the unit cost of your production order.
- Video Note: