Process Costing in Manufacturing Process
Manufacturing / Production Order Process Costing
Material Cost / Labour Cost / Overhead Cost on Bill of Material
Material Cost / Labour Cost / Overhead Cost on Manufacturing Order
Manufacturing Process Costing Odoo App
This app provides features of process costing for manufacturing orders with costs for material costs, labour costs, and overhead costs as shown in the below screenshots.
- Allow your user to configure direct material costs, direct labour costs, and overhead costs on the Bill of Material form (Odoo Standard).
- Manufacturing order (Odoo Standard) shows direct material costs, direct labour costs, and overhead costs based on Bill of Material configuration so when a manufacturing order is created in the Odoo then the system will fetch all the costs from BOM to the Manufacturing order.
- The system will distribute direct material costs, direct labour costs, and overhead costs to work orders from the manufacturing order when the user confirms and plan the manufacturing order based on the option configured on BOM as per below next point.
- Allow you to configure Split Work Order Process Costing on Bill of Material form with below two options.
1. Based on Operation
2. Based on Workcenter
- Allow your users to update actual quantity on work orders for direct material costs, direct labour costs, and overhead costs which will auto reflect/update on manufacturing order costing lines for material, labour, and overheads so you can view real-time actual qty on manufacturing order based on your work order progress and completion.
- When the user updates finished product quantity on a manufacturing order it will auto-update all (material, labour, and overheads) process cost lines based on that.
- Allow your user to print process costing PDF report from BOM form and Manufacturing order form view as shown per the below sample.
- The system will also allow your users to update the work order actual quantity spent for that work order operation for all process costing lines.
- Note: This app does NOT create any accounting journal entries for the process costing of manufacturing.