Import Employee Images from Excel
Import Images of Employees in Excel in Odoo
(With File Path and Web URL Options)
This module allows you to import images from excel using URL and Path.
- Allow to import *.jpg or .png or .jpeg ... files types.
- Make sure you have xlrd Python library installed.
- This module allows you to create New Employees and Modify Existing Employees images using the wizard process.
- Allow you to create a new Employee based on your choice and selected on wizard.
- Allow you to modify existing employees based on your choice and selected on wizard.
- Allow you to have an image file path of your directory and Website URL where you keep your image. (Both options can work together with single import.)
- Allow you to give http or https as website URL to import image using Excel.
- Create Employee Image
- For Create Employee Template you should select on wizard model as Employee and operation as Create Employee on wizard.
- You can add columns like Employee Name, Identification No, Image Path on your .xls file
- Update Employee Image
- For Update Employee you should select on wizard model as Employee and operation as Update Employee on wizard.
- You have add values as Employee Name or Employee Identification No and Image Path on .xls file.
- For more details please watch Video and Screenshort.
- Import Employees