Website Customer Appointment Management My Account and Edit Option
Allow your customer/vendor to book appointment from website and it will integrated with calendar meetings in backend and also allow them to modify Appointment.Main Features
- Sales/Configuration/Meeting Slots : allow you to create Meeting Slots and configure different Slot Times.
- Sales/Customers : This person/employee will be available in website appointment bookings as appointee. And customers can book appointment with him/her.
- Create Appointment : Only allow logged in user/customer/portal users to create appointment.
- Email Sent to Appointee/Employee when Customer Book Appointment.
- Calendar Meetings Form View : Appointment Subjects Details
- Appointment menu in my account : Customer Can see own appointment requests in my account.
- Appointment list view in my account : List of customers in my account.
- Appointment form view in my account.
- Edit Appointment from my account if Appointment is not Confirmed : Customer Can edit appointment if appointment is not Confirmed.
- Updated Appointment from my account : Customer Can update appointment if appointment is not Confirmed.
- For More details See Our Dependant Module Click Here: Website Appointment Customer Management and Integration with Calendar
- Meeting Slots
Role for Sales Manager
- 1. Configure the meeting slots by manager.
- 2. Available for Appointment Boolean Field mark checked on Appointee Form to make him/her as appointee and then appointee will be visible on website booking form for creating an appointment with him/her.
- 3. See meetings/appointments created in the system.
Role for Customer
- 1. Customers can book appointments with the appointee.
- 2. Now Login with a customer can book or create an appointment.
- 3. Sent email notification to the appointee when an appointment is booked.
- 4. Customer Can see own appointment requests in my account.
- 5. Customer Can edit appointment if appointment is not Confirmed.
- 6. When Customer Can edit appointment sent notification email to appointee.
Role for Appointee
- 1. Appointee to see or view the created meeting or appointment record and organize the meeting with customers.
- 3. Appointee can received the email notification for edit schedule meeting.
- 2. Communicate with Customer and Team.