Manufacturing Order Costs
Production Order Cost - Material, Work Center Costs
Costs for Manufacturing MRP Order Odoo App
Manufacturing Finished Product Costs
This app show manufacturing costs like work center costs, extra costs (Odoo standard), raw materials costs, by-product costs, and finished product costs as shown in below screenshots.
- The system show manufacturing costs like work center costs, extra costs (Odoo standard), raw materials costs, by-product costs, and finished product costs on the manufacturing order/production order of MRP.
- Please note that the cost of the manufacturing order will be computed/shown only if the finished product costing method is set as FIFO or Average cost if the costing method on the finished product is selected as Standard then the system will show zero amount in all the costs.
- Also, note that the costs of the manufacturing order is shown only when the manufacturing order is set as done and before that, if you will see costs then it will always be zero in all costs amount. So please note that only with the Done stage of the manufacturing order, the system will show manufacturing costs.
- Allow you to print manufacturing costs in PDF report as shown in below sample pdf report.
- Total Work Center Cost : Work center costs of work orders related to that manufacturing order.
- Extra Cost : This cost, you have to enter manually on manufacturing order.
- Total Extra Cost : Total extra cost of manufacturing order.
- Raw Materials Cost per Unit : Raw materials cost per unit shown.
- Total Raw Materials Cost : Total raw material costs will appear here.
- Cost per Unit : The cost per unit is shown here.
- Total ByProduct Cost : Total cost for by products related to manufacturing order.
- Finished Product Cost per Unit : Finished product cost / unit will be shown.
- Finished Product Total Cost : The finished product total cost is shown here which excludes by-product costs.
- Finished Product Done Qty : Total done quantity of finished product.
- Finished Product Total Cost : Finished product total cost which is the sum of total raw material cost, total work center cost, and total extra cost.