Import POS Orders form Excel
Point of Sale Orders Import App for Odoo from Excel
This app allows you to import point of sale orders from an excel file.
- This module will allow you to import multiple point of sale orders from excel file.
- Make sure you have the xlrd python library installed on your server.
- Please note that the POS session should be in In Progress State.
- All Point of Sales Orders which are imported from excel file state will be New/Draft.
- Sample excel is available inside the sample folder in the module.
Following fields can be Import From Excel Columns.
- POS ID : POS ID is used to Create a Product Line
- Session ID : Session ID for Session order
- Fiscal Position : Fiscal Position is show Inter State or Export
- Order Date : Order Date show the Date of Order
- Customer : Customer filed show the Customer Name
- SalesPerson : SalesPerson show the SalesPerson Name
- Product : Product Name show in Product Field
- Quantity : Quantity for order product
- Unit Price : Unit Price for order product
- Discount : Discount Field show the Product Discount
Make sure you have xlrd Python module installed. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/xlrd
For more details please see Video in Live Preview section. Excel sample is available inside module.