Select Project Website Shop / Ecommerce by Customer
Select Project on Website Shop Payment Page
Project Selection on Website Shop Odoo
This app allows your customer to choose a project on a website shop ecommerce payment page as shown in below screenshots.
- Allow your customer to choose/select a project on the website shop payment page.
- After selection of the project on the website shop payment page, the system will be set on the project field in backend sales order form.
- If a customer does not select any project on website form then odoo standard shop flow will work.
- Please note that only one project can be set per order on the shop payment page.
- Your team can configure in the backend for projects which are going to appear in the list of projects in the website shop. And also note that customers can see their own projects only; that means a customer set on a project form will be able to select that project on the website payment page. Also if you have set one more checkbox for the analytic account as shown then the system will automatically take the analytic account for selected projects and set it on the sales order form.
- Please note that Project and Analytic Account on sales order are from odoo standard fields.
- For more details please check the screenshot below and watch the video.