Vendor Contract / Subscription with Recurring Purchase Order
Recurring Purchase Order (RFQ) from Vendor Purchase Order Contract / Subscription in Odoo
Vendor Contract / Vendor Subscriptions
Only for Odoo Community Edition
This app allows you to create a recurring purchase order in the draft state based on vendor purchase subscription contract lines as shown in below screenshots. So an app allows you to create recurring purchase quotations to your vendor based on vendor purchase contract / subscription.
- Allow you to create the request for quotation to your vendor for recurring / subscription products and the system will create a purchase contract (analytic account) automatically and add contract lines using the purchase order lines.
- Allow you to create purchase order recurring using button create purchase order. System also has a cron job which can run automatically and create purchase orders in the draft stage.
- Important: Now if recurring purchase order is created in the system and confirming that recurring purchase order will not create any new purchase contract / subscription (analytic account) and even it will not update qty of purchase order line into contract lines.
- System allows you to select a contract creation method, whether you want to create a single/one contract for all subscription products which have been selected on purchase order lines or you want to create multiple vendor contracts by each subscription product on purchase order lines.
- On the product form, you have to mark recurring subscription products by checking the checkbox as shown in the screenshot below.
- App mainly can be used where there are some contract / subscription with your vendors and you want recurring purchase order to be created based on contract.