Product Page with Accept Terms and Conditions
Accept Terms and Conditions on Product Odoo App
This app allows your customer on the website to see a button for accepting the terms and conditions on the product form. Once you accept the terms and conditions, you can proceed to add the product to the cart. After accepting the terms and conditions, the checkbox will be checked and the label will be hidden.
- Allow employees to select a project and task on the attendance check-in screen of odoo standard.
- There are two configuration options for terms and conditions:
- 1)Terms and Conditions by Product:
- Before adding the product to the cart, you need to accept the specific terms and conditions associated with that product. This means that you will be required to review and agree to the terms and conditions provided for each individual product before proceeding with the purchase.
- 2)Terms and Conditions by Generic:
- If you select this option, the odoo standard terms and conditions will apply to your purchase. (Odoo Standard)
- The terms and conditions are applicable to each product variant, that means you can configure terms and conditions by product variants.